Friday, December 21, 2007

BROTHER JOHN

JOHN ALLAN JOHNSON
Nov. 22, 1953 - Dec. 21, 1978

JOHNNY, WE HARDLY KNEW YE

**********

Added Saturday: Vicki left this as a comment, but I am adding it to the post because it is so fitting. Here's to my stars this Christmas: Johnny, Ronnie, Mom, Grandma, Uncle Donnie, Aunt Mary, Aunt Ina, Uncle Scotty, Uncle Billy, Uncle David, MIL Lillian, FIL Earl. I miss you all so much, especially at this time of the year.


"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."

~Author Unknown

5 comments:

Mary said...

So sad to lose your handsome brother at such a young age - I know you must miss him. My only brother (8 yrs. younger than me) is so far away - now living in the South of France - but we chatted last night for a long time. He and his family are flying back to England today to spend the Holidays with his wife's family. Last night he was painting expterior shutters on his beautiful house - he's so funny!!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy. ~Author Unknown

Bimbimbie said...

I love the quote from vicki and will borrow it *!*

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I am so very sorry but please know that I am your little sister and you are in my thoughts and heart forever, too.

Laurie said...

That is a beautiful quote from Vicki. I know the loss is especially felt during the holidays. I am so sorry for the loss of your brother and your loved ones who have passed away.