Sunday, October 21, 2007

HALLOWEEN SWAP

I had never joined a blogging swap before, but when I saw that Pea (Carole) at Pea's Corner had initiated a Halloween swap, I joined in, since Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.

I received my package yesterday, from Autumn (Patti) in Virginia, and I thought I'd share it with you. In the top photo is a wooden plaque and a greeting card featuring a reproduction of a vintage Halloween postcard (and you know how much I love those).

In the bottom photo are some candies (I love Russell Stover strawberry creams), jack-o-lantern soap, lip gloss, a memo pad, stickers, a towel (the ghost on the black background) and a pen with a JOL top that was blinking when I took it out of the package and kept blinking except for when I scanned it! Thanks so much, Patti. It was great fun to open this box.

3 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Autumn certainly did send you a fun Halloween parcel:-) I'm so anxious for everyone to receive their swaps...only then will I be able to let out a sigh of relief and say it was a complete success! lol xox

Patty said...

I am glad you liked everything. I had fun picking it out for you. I was so thrilled to find the card, I had a feeling you would love it.

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I haven't gotten mine and I can't wait, LOL